Jul 20, 2024  
2023-2024 Undergraduate Catalog 
2023-2024 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

HUB Academic Advisement Report

HUB Academic Advisement Report

The HUB Academic Advisement Report (AAR) is an advising tool that tracks progress toward graduation by showing how courses taken meet graduation requirements for all approved undergraduate programs. In individualized reports, HUB summarizes all UB Curriculum and program requirements, indicating those that have been satisfied; computes the cumulative GPA; totals all credit hours taken; lists repeated courses and those taken S/U; notes incomplete courses; indicates test scores and credits granted for AP and CLEP examinations; and lists all transfer and UB courses taken.

The HUB Academic Advisement Report is useful in the following respects:

  • As an advising tool: To determine progress toward completing all degree requirements;
  • Applying to a department: Reports can be included in the department application process.
  • Analysis of transfer credits: To verify that all transfer credits have been recorded and applied to degree requirements.
  • Evaluation for degree conferral: Reports will be used to determine if students have met the requirements for graduation.

Academic Advisement Reports are available for all matriculated undergraduate students and can be found within the Academic Progress tile in a student’s HUB Student Center. Students should examine their reports carefully and speak to an advisor if there are questions or discrepancies in the report.

HUB What If and My Planner reports are also available in the HUB Student Center.

  • The What If report allows students and advisors to create scenarios for different majors or courses of study. For example, a student thinking of changing their major might wish to view a HUB What IF report to determine how their prior coursework will count in the new major.
  • The My Planner report allows students to plan courses based on their requirements for an individual term, multiple terms or their entire program of study. When used along with the enrollment option of choosing courses by My Requirements, students can view, add and maintain the courses based on university degree and major requirements. My Planner allows students to enroll in these planned courses when courses have been planned for a particular term.

For more information on HUB What If and My Planner reports, please contact an academic advisor.